Tuition and Registration
for Summer 2018
Children and Adolescents through Creativity Workshops
The Tuition Fee Includes:
- a 2-day experiential workshop (13 hours of art therapy education)
- powerpoint presentations
- case studies and treatment strategies
- hands-on assessments and art therapeutic exercises
- a training manual of powerpoint
- plentiful drawing, painting and clay sculpture supplies
- two healthy refreshment breaks per day, AM and PM
- certificate of attendance
documenting 13 hours of training.
Lunch is on your own at nearby restaurants
We use PayPal for debit/credit card processing.
You may choose to use a
PayPal button or a PayPal invoice
for tuition payments. Either click on the button or go to the BOISE or PORTLAND registration areas below and follow the invoice
- Most major
credit cards and debit cards are accepted by PayPal.
- You do not need a PayPal
account to use this secure service. Simply sign in as
- You'll receive
a receipt confirming your payment from PayPal to your email address.
- Bring the receipt with you to the workshop. It is your
ticket for admittance.
- Note: Your credit card statement
may show payment to "ShalimarPrese" or Shalimar
Presentations. Both are correct.
When we receive notification of your payment a "Welcome Letter" is
sent to your email within 24 hours. This email confirms your registration along with detailed information about the workshop,
the CEs from R.Cassidy Seminars and the venue.
Fall / Winter
workshop dates to be announced!
Agencies, schools and institutions may prefer to register one or more of their employees through PayPal invoicing. Use this service by sending
your request for invoice payment along with your registrants names and email addresses to email@example.com with the text "Location WORKSHOP". We'll send you a PayPal invoice
ASAP. When you receive the invoice click
on the PayPal link to pay as usual. Thank you!
Policy: Registration and payment is online by credit card only. No exceptions!
- There will be a $50 USD fee assessed for chargebacks issued on valid credit card charges.
- Cancellations and refunds are valid until June 1,
2018 midnight Pacific Time.
- No refunds
are possible after June 1, 2018 midnight Pacific Time, however as a professional courtesy, your workshop
fee may be applied to a future workshop anywhere in the U.S., Canada or Europe!
Trouble registering? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you in registering.
Waiting List Information:
If your workshop is full you
may wish to register for the Waiting List by sending your name, email address and the workshop location to email@example.com. We will contact you in the event of a cancellation on a first come - first served basis.
ATTN: No fees are to be paid for Waiting