The Healing Children and Adolescents
Art Therapy Training Workshop
- A two day (13 contact hours) of art therapy education in
an experiential workshop format
- Lectures and demonstrations
- PowerPoint presentations
- Case studies and treatment strategies
- Art therapeutic assessments
- Hands-on art therapeutic exercises
- A training manual of PowerPoint outlines
- Plentiful drawing, painting and clay sculpture supplies
- Two healthy refreshment breaks per
day, AM and PM
- A Certificate of Completion documenting 13 contact hours of art therapy education
Standard tuition - $375.00
Student discount tuition available now...
We're offering a reduced tuition fee for
graduate and undergraduate students.
(Sorry, this training is not appropriate for high school students.)
The student discount tuition is $260.00.
off the Early-Bird fee $325.00.)
- Send us your name, email address, preferred workshop location and a photocopy (PDF or JPG) of
your valid university/college ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We'll send you a PayPal invoice for $260.00 within
- The invoice is due immediately upon receipt.
PayPal Payment Information:
- Tuition payment is through PayPal only.
No checks. No POs. No exceptions.
major credit cards and debit cards are accepted by PayPal.
- You do not need a PayPal account to use this secure service. Simply sign in as a "GUEST".
- You'll receive a receipt confirming your payment from PayPal
to your email address.
the receipt with you to the workshop. It is your ticket for admittance.
- Note: Your credit card statement may show payment to "ShalimarPrese" or Shalimar Presentations. Both are correct.
PayPal - two options
You may choose to use the PayPal button below for immediate PayPal payment.
Bring the PayPal receipt with you to the workshop. It's your ticket for admittance!
school districts, institutions and companies can register individual
employees or groups through PayPal invoicing. The
PayPal invoice lists all attendees from your organization on one document. It's a good choice
for accounting purposes.
- A PayPal account is not necessary for invoice payment. Simply sign in as a "GUEST".
Send your request
for a PayPal invoice along with your registrants' names, email addresses and the workshop location to email@example.com .
We'll create and send a PayPal invoice to you within 24 hours. When you receive the invoice, click on the PayPal link
and proceed with credit card payment through the PayPal system as usual.
PayPal Tuition Payment:
No checks, no POs: Our workshop company, Shalimar Presentations, is an international business based in Sweden, a partner in the European Union. Our bank -
Nordea Bank in Stockholm - can't accept checks or POs of any kind from any organization. The banking system of Sweden and
the European Union do not recognize nor accept checks or POs of any kind and they haven't for more than 20 years. All banking
is done electronically in EU countries.
Your Welcome Letter:
When we receive notification of your tuition payment a Welcome Letter is sent to your email within 24 hours. The Welcome
Letter confirms your registration along with detailed information about the workshop, the CEs from R.Cassidy
Seminars and the venue. We'll also send you a link to a form to complete your registration information.
and payment is online by credit card only.
There will be a $50 USD fee assessed for chargebacks issued on valid credit card charges.
- Cancellations and refunds are valid until Monday, February
11, 2019 midnight Pacific Time.
- No refunds
are possible after Monday, February 11, 2019 midnight Pacific Time - however as a professional
courtesy, your workshop tuition may be applied to another person or a future workshop anywhere in the U.S., Canada
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
Waiting List Information:
If your workshop is full you may register for the Waiting List by
sending your name, email address and the workshop location to email@example.com. We will contact you in the event of a cancellation on a first
come - first served basis.
No fees are to be paid for Waiting List sign-up.